WEEK IN GEEK: It’s a Week in Geek Shortcast this week with a little twist to the formula as Andrew brings TWO items to the table. First, Andrew goes back to the Star Trek well by seeing Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan in theaters in celebration of the film’s 35th anniversary and muses on the slightly strange interview with William Shatner that preceded it. D. Bethel talks about watching a friend start watching Doctor Who, observing a person wade into the fandom while trying not to gatekeep or guide the experience. Then, Andrew shares his venture into the world of costuming as he and his team prepare for an upcoming megagame event, “Colossus of Atlantis,” which will be held September 24th in Seattle by Seattle Megagames.
- Episode 60 – “Some Solid Copy”: When Andrew first talks about playing the megagame, “Watch the Skies.”
- Episode 87 – “Thunder and Lightning”: When Andrew and D. Bethel talk megagames with Seattle megagame guru, Jesse “Megagame.”
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Thunder Busters” by Wax Audio