Episode 151 – The Coca-Cola of Science Fiction
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
WEEK IN GEEK: Both Andrew and D. Bethel saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi so––
THE LAST HOT TAKE: They bring in original Star Wars fan and friend of the show, Jason Tudor, to talk about Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the talk around the movie, and what it means for the franchise SPOILER ALERT––SIGNIFICANT PLOT POINTS ARE DISCUSSED; BE SURE TO WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING.
- Episode 29 – Guitar Mode: Where Jason Tudor first appeared on the show to talk about military science fiction.
- Episode 45 – Cuss Bomb: Where Jason Tudor discussed his comic, Vorpal (extended version available here).
- Episode 77 – That’s Not a Euphemism: Where Andrew and D. talk about Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Shortcast 15 – Your Name is Jimmy: Where D. Bethel first talks about playing Fallout 4.
- Episode 116 – Craftcraft: Where Andrew first talks about playing Fallout 4.
- Episode 120 – Where the Hands Touch: Where D. and Andrew talk about Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Episode 128 – His Curry Name: Where Andrew and Dan talk about the controversy surrounding Mass Effect: Andromeda.
- Episode 138 – An Accident of Role-Play: Where D. talks about his experience with Mass Effect: Andromeda.
- Shortcast 28 – Linguistic Bravado: Where D. Bethel discussed Sundered.
- Jason Tudor’s Website
- “Week in Geek: Mass Effect: Andromeda“: Where D. Bethel goes in-depth about his time with the controversial game and why he liked it.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
2 thoughts on “Episode 151 – The Coca-Cola of Science Fiction”