IS THE FORCE STILL WITH US?: This week, Andrew and D. Bethel talk not about Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (although there are things that amount to SPOILERS for both The Rise of Skywalker and The Mandalorian in this episode, so be warned). Instead, they talk about what comes next. An article from NME, it was reported that the next Star Wars saga will be set during the “High Republic” era of the canon, predating all nine numbered movies by 400 years. Andrew and D. Bethel talk about this development––and about Star Wars in general––and even get into a fight about an IP that neither are particularly passionate about.
- Lavin, Will. “Star Wars Next Saga To Reportedly Be Set During High Republic Era.” NME. BandLab Technologies, 06 Jan. 2020.
- “Episode 77 – That’s Not A Euphemism” (01 Jan. 2016): Where Andrew and D. Bethel share their thoughts about Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
- “Episode 151 – The Coca-Cola of Science-Fiction” (29 Dec. 2017): Where Andrew, D. Bethel, and Jason Tudor react to seeing Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi.
- “The Boyfriend Demographic” (20 Dec. 2019): Where Andrew and D. Bethel talk about the hype leading up to the release of Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker and the surprisingly negative critical response pre-release.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/