WEEK IN GEEK: Andrew sees the latest Star Wars Story, Solo, while D. Bethel gushes about the recent God of War reboot.
- Episode 96 – Applejacks. Hot Dogs. Thursday. Fire Truck.: Where D. Bethel throws some shade on Jurassic World.
- Episode 120 – Where the Hands Touch: Where Andrew and D. Bethel talk about the last Star Wars Story, Rogue One.
- Episode 131 – A Magical Failure: Where D. Bethel talks about playing God of War III, and some of the troubles that came from streaming that game.
- God of War‘s Kratos voice actor, Christopher Judge, telling dad jokes:
- D. talks about his experience buying and listening to Bear McCreary’s God of War score long before ever actually playing the game.
- Dan & his dog, Rusty, play a bit of God of War III:
- Taylor playing Fallout 4 with Andrew heckling:
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License