WEEK IN GEEK: D. Bethel looks at DC Comics’ retrospective of Jim Lee’s Wildstorm Studios, Wildstorm: A Celebration of 25 Years, and is completely underwhelmed by their effort while Andrew ponders the considerate world-building of Bethesda games as he dives back into The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition.
And, for those that are dying to know the reference, here is the cover to Elder Scrolls: Arena (all apologies):
- Episode 30 – “Batting 100”: Where Andrew and D. discuss world-building in fiction (starts at 39:15).
- Episode 128 – “His Curry Name”: Where D. discusses DC Comics’ current attempt to reboot Jim Lee’s Wildstorm universe with the series, The Wild Storm (14:35).
- Shortcast 25 – “The First Second Time”: Where D. discusses Wild Times: An Oral History of Wildstorm Studios (18:20).
- Episode 140 – “A Vernal Pool of Talent”: Where Andrew first discussed playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (02:30).
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this Shortcast.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Twitter: Andrew – @ProfoundDark, D. Bethel – @DBethel
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Stayin’ in Black” by Wax Audio
-“WildC.A.T.s Theme Song” by Sheree Jaecocke and Gerry Mosby