AN OPEN WORLD: With Bethesda’s surprise announcement of the still ephemeral Fallout 76, video game-focused documentarians, NoClip, announced that they will be doing a series covering the development of this new game. They started, however, with a comprehensive look at the history of Bethesda studios. After watching the documentary (embedded below), both D. and Andrew realized how far the studio has come, how big it has gotten, and how much of an impact this quirky company has made on gaming as a whole.
- Episode 09 – Podcastin’ All Night: Where D. and Andrew make the case for Fallout 3.
- Shortcast 34 – Satisfaction Now: Where Andrew discusses playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Episode 120 – Where the Hands Touch: Where D. Bethel talked about NoClip and, specifically, founder Danny O’Dwyer’s statement of purpose for the endeavor.
- Shortcast 49 – The Sweet Beats: Where Andrew and D. Bethel talk about Fallout 4, also the RELATED EPISODES of this episode contain a comprehensive list of the other times Fallout 4 was discussed on the show.
- D. Bethel at the 2nd Annual Toy, Game, and Pop Culture Expo in Carmichael, CA: Saturday, 09 June 2018.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License