Shortcast 49 – The Sweet Beats
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A DIFFERENT WAY TO GAME: Andrew has been playing through Fallout 4 on a survivalist mode, which dramatically changes the way he normally plays Fallout. This got him thinking about ways people have challenged themselves to play games differently––sometimes within the scope of what developers intend and sometimes not.
- Episode 04 – Premature Clapulation: Where Andrew and D. talk about FTL: Faster Than Light.
- Shortcast 15 – Your Name is Jimmy Now: Where D. Bethel first talks about playing Fallout 4.
- Episode 72 – Murphy, the Pilot of Piqued: Where D. and Andrew go over Fallout 4‘s rocky launch.
- Episode 84 – Your Cursor Is My Prisoner: Where D. talked about playing Firewatch.
- Shortcast 30 – Shorter Than Normal: Where Andrew and D. discuss Campo Santo’s involvement in PewDiePie’s YouTube meltdown.
- Episode 116 – Craftcraft: Where Andrew first talks about playing Fallout 4.
- Episode 154 – The Slowest Burn: Where Andrew talks about playing the Fallout 4 DLC, “Automotron.”
- Riendeau, Danielle. “Meet the Game Dev Who Never Fires Guns in Games.” Waypoint. Vice Media, 21 Mar. 2018.
- Bethel, D. “KGB Top 5: Bizarre Skyrim Mods.” Known Griefers. 8 Feb. 2012.
- Birch, Nathan. “Zelda: Breath of the Wild Player Creates Makeshift Aircraft Then Glides Across All of Hyrule.” WWG. Comicbook.com, 05 Apr. 2017.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
One thought on “Shortcast 49 – The Sweet Beats”