WEEK IN GEEK (kind of): It turned out to be an accidental Week in Geek episode as D. Bethel talks about his disappointment with Valve Corporation’s sidelining of Campo Santo’s Firewatch followup, In the Valley of Gods. On the opposite side of breaking news, Andrew finally gets around to watching Star Trek: Discovery and kind of unabashedly loves it.
- Bethel, D. “Week In Geek: Sacramento Indie Arcade Expo 2017.” A Website [ , ] For All intents and Purposes. 12 Apr. 2017.
- McWhertor, Michael. “Firewatch Team’s Next Game ‘On Hold’ As It Works on Other Valve Projects.” Polygon. Vox Media, 03 Dec. 2019.
- Episode 84 – Your Cursor Is My Prisoner (19 Feb. 2016): Where D. Bethel talks about his time with Campo Santo’s Firewatch.
- Shortcast 78 – Pat Riot (21 Dec. 2018): Where Andrew gives his impressions on the first season of
- Increasingly Without a Difference (04 Jan. 2019): Where D. Bethel relays his excitement to play Campo Santo’s followup to Firewatch, In the Valley of Gods (before it got cancelled).
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)