WEEK IN GEEK: With all that’s been going on in the nerd world, our hosts take some time out for themselves this week. For Andrew, he attended the theatrical premiere of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine documentary, What We Left Behind. D. Bethel stayed home to explore the digital recreation of classical Egypt while playing Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Origins.
- Episode 84 – Your Cursor Is My Prisoner (19 February 2016): Andrew plays the final entry in the Assassin’s Creed Chronicles trilogy. (Previous episodes of Assassin’s Creed Chronicles are Episode 82 and Episode 80).
- Episode 122 – It’s a Fake: Where Andrew has D. Bethel watch the classic DS9 episode, “In the Pale Moonlight.”
- Shortcast 52 – Double Rhymes (27 April 2018): When Andrew played Assassin’s Creed Rogue.
- Wise Captain-Father (19 April 2019): When D. and Andrew talk about the Notre Dame cathedral fire and how Ubisoft’s research into the monument for Assassin’s Creed: Unity may help ease its rebuilding efforts.
- Here’s the nightmare chocobo camel Dan witnessed. You have been warned:
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page.
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License