WEEK IN GEEK: As a buffer between episodes about the The Karate Kid movies and talking about Cobra Kai, Andrew and D. Bethel talk about what other nerdy stuff has been occupying their attentions. Andrew talks about the early access release of the Subnautica sequel with Subnautica: Below Zero while D. Bethel is pretty sure he’s playing Rebel Galaxy Outlaw incorrectly as he delivers goods across different solar systems.
- Hernandez, Patricia. “The Fallout From GameStop’s Wild Wednesday Has Been Ugly.” Polygon. Vox Media, 28 January 2021.
- A quick––but comprehensive––explanation of the Gamestop stock debacle:
- D. Bethel’s tweet of his drawing of “Frog” from Chrono Trigger:
- “It’s Always a Game” (08 February 2019): Where Andrew first discusses his time playing the original Subnautica.
- “Math That Works” (25 October 2019): Where Andrew dials in the gumption to finish Subnautica.
- “Tile Pile” (22 November 2019): Where D. Bethel discusses his time playing Outer Wilds.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/