WEEK IN GEEK: A lot of video games were played this week, some new, some old. Andrew plays the new hotness that is Cellar Door Games’ Rogue Legacy 2 and finds it engrossing. D. Bethel plays two video games, first working his way through the Metroidvania classic, Ori and the Blind Forest, and the new arcade beat ’em up, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge.
- “Super Sleep Mode” (28 November 2014): Where Andrew first discusses his time with the first Rogue Legacy.
- “With Space Hands” (12 June 2015): Where D. Bethel talks about his time with Rogue Legacy.
- “The Game of Life” (23 February 2018): Where Andrew talks about the ins and outs of Cellar Door Game’s follow-up to Rogue Legacy, Full Metal Furies.
- “Baguettevania” (24 August 2018): Where D. Bethel talks about a recent popular rogue-like, Motion Twin’s Dead Cells.
- “Scumbag Removal” (16 April 2021): Where Andrew talks about the unique rogue-like, Four Quarters’ Loop Hero.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/