WEEK IN GEEK: As is often the case with our hosts: everything old is new again. Andrew plans to take on the psychological strangeness of Atlus’ Catherine in the recently released “definitive” version of the 2011 game called Catherine: Full Body. D. Bethel actually steps outside the realm of Xavier’s School for the Gifted to try out a different Marvel hero, The Silver Surfer, in the 2019 limited series, Silver Surfer: Black, by Donny Cates, Tradd Moore, and Dave Stewart.
- Klepek, Patrick. “The Small But Important Change Celeste made to Its Celebrated Assist Mode.” Vice Games (formerly Waypoint). Vice Media, 16 September 2019.
- The “Dog Ending” from Konami’s Silent Hill 2:
- “Episode 133 – We’re On a Track” (05 May 2017): Where D. Bethel and Andrew discuss the idea of ludo-narrative dissonance in gaming.
- “Episode 161 – Mustache Nonsense” (26 Oct. 2018): Where Andrew talks about diving back into Bard’s Tale with The Bard’s Tale Trilogy collection.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/