Part Racehorse; All Workhorse
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
WHAT MAKES A REMAKE: With the incredible success of games like Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake, Andrew and D. Bethel discuss the legacy of these new games (and their original versions) while also discussing all of the iterations of “re-” that you can find in media (reboots, remakes, remasters).
- Shortcast 76 – “A Sense of Place” (30 November 2018): Where Andrew talks about what was captivating and engaging in the original release of Fallout 76.
- “A Veritable Odyssey” (12 July 2019): Where Andrew briefly describes his time playing the beginning of the remake of Resident Evil 2.
- “Makes A Taste” (13 March 2020): Where D. Bethel is impressed as he played the demo for Final Fantasy VII Remake.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
One thought on “Part Racehorse; All Workhorse”