WEEK IN GEEK: For once, both D. and Andrew are playing new games at their release! Andrew shares his experience diving in to the buggy but compelling world of Bethesda’s foray into MMO gaming with Fallout 76 while Dan finds a groove playing Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption 2 and finds himself getting lost in it.
- Episode 143 – This Is a Family Show: Where D. Bethel discussed the cult simulator, The Shrouded Isle.
- Shortcast 74 – Texas the Rabbit: Where Andrew talks about his first few hours playing Fallout 76.
- D. Bethel’s “Spotlight: ‘Masterpieces’ Are Better With Flaws.” (04 April 2018) Where D. discusses that, sometimes, games with a lot of ambition but sometimes questionable execution are better for the medium and culture than games that get it “right.”
- Frushtick, Russ. “Red Dead Redemption 2‘s Lack of a Power Curve is a Problem.” Polygon. Vox Media, 28 Nov. 2018.
- Livingston, Christopher. “Fallout 76 Player Roleplays Preston Garvey, Insists Settlements Need Your Help.” PC Gamer. Future Publishing Limited, 20 Nov. 2018.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License