The 45th of Marchuary
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
OUT OF GAS: Though this is on the feed, this “episode” acts more as an apology for a lack of an episode than actually being one. After almost six years of continuous weekly episodes, we figured a week off wouldn’t do much harm. In the interest of full disclosure, both Andrew and D. Bethel couldn’t muster the energy to get out of being generally exhausted and saddened by their quarantined lives. So, rather than force their way through uninspired conversation, they figured the best thing to do would be to call in a sick day and try again next week.
In the meantime, let us know––in the comments or on the Facebook page––what you’ve been doing to cheer yourselves up in the meantime! It’s always great to hear from you and to hear what you’ve been up to.
Thanks again for listening and the show will be back next week with renewed vigor (with hope).
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)