AVENGERS CODA: With the release Avengers: Endgame this week (this is SPOILER FREE since neither have seen the film yet), Andrew and D. Bethel decide to examine a few aspects of the MCU and, especially, what and how Avengers: Infinity War set up this big finale. They discuss an analysis of Thanos as a sympathetic villain, what they’re looking forward to after this movie’s release, and briefly discuss Andrew’s attempted rewatch of 11 years of MCU entries.
- Singer, Mara. “Making Sympathetic Antagonist (And Why Thanos Wasn’t One).” Mythcreants. 25 Jan. 2019.
- Andrew’s Live-Tweeting of his Iron Man rewatch (click through for the thread):
- D. Bethel will be exhibiting at this year’s Oro-Con on Saturday, April 27th at Feather Falls Casino & Lounge in Oroville, CA. Be there!
- Shortcast 54 – Cameo Train (11 May 2018): Where Andrew and D. Bethel have a spoiler-filled discussion about Avengers: Infinity War.
- Crutch Talk (29 Mar. 2019): Where D. Bethel and Andrew talk about the most recent MCU entry, Captain Marvel.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)