WEEK IN GEEK: Andrew attends Seattle’s BrickCon and is intrigued by not only the affordable prices of hard-to-get sets, but also the creativity of independent LEGO builders, while Dan gives his impressions on the pilot episode of Fox’s new tv show based, ostensibly, on their cinematic X-verse, The Gifted.
WHAT A THRILL: Andrew, inspired its free status for PS Plus subscribers this month, re-downloads Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and gets poisoned by Venom Snake all over again, two years on.
NOT MY AMERICA: Swedish developer, MachineGames, and their parent company, Bethesda, are ramping up the marketing for their upcoming, hotly anticipated sequel, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and their tact has made a certain demographic very displeased.
— Wolfenstein (@wolfenstein) October 5, 2017
- Episode 67 – “Things on the Fiction”: Where D. talks about starting Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Episode 70 – “The Big Fiddle”: Where D. talks about finishing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Episode 71 – “This Like”: Where Andrew starts playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Episode 75 – “A Sad Game About Nuclear Disarmament”: Where Andrew discusses a mission in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain that truly disturbed him.
- Episode 139 – “A Warm Heat”: Where D. first talks about Wolfenstein: The New Order.
- Episode 144 – “Commodore Chew-Town”: Where our hosts discuss Nazis in America.
- Hughes, William. “Nazi-Killing Video Game Adopts Controversial Anti-Nazi Marketing Stance.” AV Club. Onion, Inc., 05 October 2017.
- Tarason, Dominic. “Bethesda Issue Statement Confirming Nazis Are Bad, As Wolfenstein 2’s Ad Campaign Draws Flak.” PCGamesN, 07 October 2017.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Stayin’ in Black” by Wax Audio