WEEK IN GEEK: This week, our humble hosts are back playing games of all sorts. Andrew heads to the tile-covered table and is reasonably impressed playing yet another Legacy-branded game––Betrayal Legacy by Avalon Hill a multi-session version of the popular semi-cooperative horror game, Betrayal on Haunted Hill. D. Bethel finally had some time to step into the digital realm and got lost in the clockwork expanse of the very interesting and subtle Outer Wilds (no, not The Outer Worlds) by Mobius Digital (WARNING: mild spoilers for Outer Wilds are given in the episode).
- Giant Bomb takes a look at Google’s Stadia:
- Episode 84 – Your Cursor is My Prisoner (19 February 2016): Where D. Bethel discussed the last first person exploration game he played, Campo Santo’s Firewatch.
- Episode 87 – Thunder and Lightning (11 March 2016): When Andrew first mentioned a Legacy-branded game with Pandemic Legacy.
- Shortcast 64 – The Humming Incident (27 July 2018): When Taylor came onto the show to talk with Andrew about completing Pandemic Legacy, Season 2.
- Shortcast 75 – Llamas on the Beach (23 November 2018): Where Andrew talks about a non-Legacy Legacy-style board game, Charterstone.
- Guestcast 03 – Muted Police Action (07 December 2018): On Taylor’s third guest-hosting gig, he talked about Betrayal Legacy back when he first picked it up and gave us his initial impressions.
- It’s Always a Game (08 February 2019): Where Andrew told us of his initial playthrough of Subnautica.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/