DC DECONSTRUCTED: News of a major restructuring of DC Comics by WarnerMedia last week set the comics world ablaze with speculation and worry. D. Bethel and Andrew try to parse the information and speculate on what it could mean not only for DC Comics but for comics in general.
LOWER THE SHIELD: Over seven seasons, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. comes to a close. Our hosts’ appreciation for the show––especially this final season––has not been a secret. Now that is has ended, they finally––finally––talk about the final season and the show it brought to a close. SPOILERS ABOUND for the final season, especially the two-part finale.
- Doran, Michael. “DC’s Digital First ‘Expansion’ May Be Foreshadowing Much Bigger Changes.” Newsarama. Future US, 26 June 2020.
- Johnston, Rich. “Marie Javins and Michele Wells Are Editors-in-Chief of DC Comics.” Bleeding Cool. 14 Aug. 2020.
- Kit, Borys. “DC’s Jim Lee on the Company’s Future: ‘We Are Still in the Business of Publishing Comics.'” The Hollywood Reporter. 14 Aug. 2020.
- Shea, Brian. “Report: AT&T Lookign to Sell Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.” Game Informer. 12 June 2020.
- “Episode 48 – A Rerouting Problem” (08 May 2015): Where D. and Andrew talk about the first few seasons of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- “Shortcast 55 – Occam’s Complexifier” (18 May 2018): Where Andrew and D. Bethel talk about the documentary, Shy Boys IRL.
- “The Innervator” (26 June 2020): Where D. Bethel and Andrew discuss the first few episodes of the final season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/