WEEK IN GEEK: The boys are back to video games as Andrew plays the 1.0 release of Klei Entertainment’s sci-fi survival game, Oxygen Not Included, while D. Bethel can’t believe he’s enjoying the heck out of Final Fantasy XV, especially because it makes no sense.
- D. Bethel’s write-up about drawing this year’s “CrockerTron” poster for CrockerCon, a Sacramento-based art & comics event held at the illustrious Crocker Art Museum on Thursday, September 12!
- There’s a Wikipedia article devoted solely to the long development of Final Fantasy XV.
- Here’s a look at an Early Access version (from 2018) of Klei’s Oxygen Not Included:
- Episode 96 – Applejacks. Hot Dogs. Thursday. Fire Truck. (13 May 2016): When Andrew talked about playing a previous Klei Entertainment game, Invisible Inc.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.