THE TAYLOR CUT: With the Snyder cut of Justice League now upon us, co-host Andrew and friend-of-the-show, Taylor Katcher, approached the 4-hour opus with hesitation and excitement, respectively. With the Snyderverse fully complete (at this point), Andrew, D. Bethel, and Taylor gather ’round the microphones to talk about Zack Snyder’s Justice League and all the fervor around it. Prepare for hot takes!
- “Episode 149 – We Are Not Here” (08 December 2017): Where D. Bethel talked about his experiencing watching Joss Whedon’s version of Justice League.
- “Episode 152 – My Own Finger” (05 January 2018): Where Taylor talked to Andrew and D. Bethel about the 2018 state of the DC-union.
- “A Casualty of the Rhyme” (22 May 2020): Where Andrew, D. Bethel, and Taylor discuss the news of the Snyder Cut becoming reality.
- “Auteur Manager” (12 February 2021): Where D. Bethel and Andrew discuss the news of the abhorrent treatment Ray Fisher alleges having experienced on the set of Joss Whedon’s Justice League and how much of Hollywood came out to support him, revealing an even darker truth about the once fan-favorite writer.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram, Taylor – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/