THE INTERMINABLE CUT: Zack Snyder had already made it clear that his “Snyder Cut” of Justice League for HBO Max was going to be long, but recently made clear that it was going to be even longer than the 214 minutes he previously said it would be, meaning it will likely be close to four hours of film. Andrew and D. Bethel have some thoughts about long run times with nerdy and geeky movies.
- Kemp, Ella. “The Justice League Snyder Cut Will Be Almost Four Hours Long.” NME. BandLab Technologies, 21 July 2020.
- “Episode 149 – We Are Not Here” (08 December 2017): Where D. Bethel talks about watching the theatrical cut of Justice League.
- “A Casualty of the Rhyme” (22 May 2020): Where our hosts are joined by our DC correspondent, Taylor Katcher, to talk about the news of the Snyder Cut coming to HBO Max.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/