WEEK IN GEEK: Andrew plays Charterstone by Stonemaier Games, a new take on the “legacy” board game style while D. Bethel is moved by the new Halloween.
Below is the image D. Bethel mentioned in the episode where Jamie Lee Curtis comforts her character from the new Halloween.
- Episode 87 – Thunder and Lighting (11 Mar. 2016): Where Andrew first discussed the “legacy” game style when talking with Jesse Megagames about Pandemic Legacy.
- Shortcast 43 – The # Age (16 Feb. 2018): Where Andrew discusses the “legacy”-styled game, Gloomhaven.
- Shortcast 47 – The Finest in Lottery Scratcher Technology (16 Mar. 2018): Where Andrew discusses his first look at Pandemic Legacy: Season 2.
- Shortcast 64 – The Humming Incident (27 July 2018): Where Andrew and D. bring on Taylor Katcher to discuss his and Andrew’s full playthrough of Pandemic Legacy: Season 2.
- Episode 159 – Toxic Delivery Mechanism (12 Oct. 2018): Where the Halloween film series, as well as the hopes and expectations of the new Halloween, were discussed.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License