WEEK IN GEEK: Andrew is still riding his Star Trek high and talks about his further adventures playing inside Star Trek Online (starts at 02:43). D. Bethel, plays with the beautiful but kind of simple Miracle Merchant, and finds it an interesting contrast to another phone game, the complex Knights of Pen and Paper II (18:25).
THE LONG CON: (26:47) Dan and Andrew riff on the fairly simple question: are there too many cons?
- Episode 17 – “After Shakespeare”: Where Andrew first talks about playing Star Trek Online.
- Episode 135 – “Pure Chaos”: Where Andrew again discusses Star Trek Online.
- Shortcast 27 – “Clap ‘n Go”: Where Dan and Andrew discuss Doctor Who‘s retconning of the classic villain, the Cybermen.
- “Let’s Play – Star Trek Online”: Where Andrew streamed a session of Star Trek Online.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Stayin’ in Black” by Wax Audio