WEEK IN GEEK: This week, Andrew starts things off by falling in love with the crafty goodness of using paper mini-figures for tabletop gaming. D. Bethel dives back into consuming the written word (about video games) with Boss Fight Books’ Shovel Knight by David L. Craddock. Andrew wraps back around to dish a little about Stardew Valley on iOS and how its able to manage saves between platforms.
- Episode 27 – Super Sleep Mode: Where D. Bethel mentioned starting to read the book, Console Wars (originally posted in 2014).
- Episode 117 – Five Minutes to Funny: Where D. Bethel discussed reading his first Boss Fight Books book, Metal Gear Solid by Ashly and Anthony Burch.
- Episode 120 – Where the Hands Touch: Where D. Bethel talks about the mission statement of YouTube video game documentary producer, NoClip.
- Shortcast 21 – Love the Stank: Where Andrew first talks about playing Stardew Valley.
- Shortcast 58 – Quite Easily Done: Where Andrew and D. talk about NoClip’s documentary about the history of Bethesda Game Studios.
- Shortcast 63 – Editing is Magic: Where Andrew and D. talk about another Boss Fight Books entry, Final Fantasy V by Chris Kohler.
- Paper Forge – one of the paper mini creators Andrew recommends.
- Printable Heroes – another paper mini creator Andrew recommends.
- Trash Mob Minis – a third paper mini creator Andrew recommends.
- Boss Fight Books
- “Week in Geek: Metal Gear Solid by Ashly & Anthony Burch” – D. Bethel’s deeper look into the Metal Gear Solid book where he posts his thoughts about video game criticism.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License