WEEK IN GEEK: While still playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Andrew tries to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) while D. gets excited by the Lovecraftian undertones found in Get Out.
- Shortcast 03 – Interview with André La Roche: Wherein Andrew talks with fellow attorney about RPG writing.
- Episode 89 – “High-Five Forever”: Wherein D. discusses the novella, The Ballad of Black Tom, which is a retelling of H.P. Lovecraft’s “The Horror at Red Hook.“
- NaNoWriMo Official Site
- Anne Lamott’s Bird By Bird
- Cthulhu – A horror/drama that uses a Lovecraftian framework to talk about social issues (lightly based on The Shadow Over Innsmouth).
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this Shortcast.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Andrew – @ProfoundDark, D. Bethel – @DBethel
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Thunder Busters” by Wax Audio