NAUGHTY AUTEUR: A story in Bloomberg revealed trouble behind the scenes at Ghost Story games, the studio created by Bioshock auteur, Ken Levine. Andrew and D. Bethel continue their discussion about auteurs and video games and how, perhaps, without a good team they do more harm than good.
- Plante, Chris. “Wildermyth is the Video Game Miracle of 2021.” Polygon, Vox Media, 14 December 2021.
- Schreier, Jason. “The Next Video Game From Bioshock‘s Creator Is In Development Hell.” Bloomberg, 03 January 2022.
- “Auteur Manager” (12 February 2021): Where our hosts talk about the benefits and dangers of auteur culture.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)