GIANTS FALL: Kind of a combination of a News Blast and a Nerd Law, but the lawsuit between Apple and Epic has been decided and…it’s complicated. We have Andrew walk us through the ins and outs of this strange event.
- Brandom, Russell. “Apple Must Allow Other Forms of In-App Purchases, Rules Judge in Epic v. Apple.” The Verge, Vox Media, 10 September 2021.
- “Big Brother vs. Goliath” (14 May 2021): Where our hosts first discussed the Epic v. Apple lawsuit.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Find Taylor on Twitter and Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- “Nerd Law” by D. Bethel