FREEDOM FOR APPS: Andrew and D. Bethel dedicate this week’s episode to discussing and parsing and debating and understanding and reacting to the very, very strange lawsuits being fought between Apple and Epic Games. SPOILER: They have no answers.
- Hackett, Robert. “The Apple and Epic Games Court Case is Literally Bananas.” Fortune, Fortune Media, 11 May 2021.
- Lopatto, Elizabeth. “In Epic v. Apple, Everybody is Losing at the Game of Defining Games.” The Verge, Vox Media, 7 May 2021.
- Robertson, Adi. “Epic v. Apple Keeps Coming Back to the Gap Between Ignorance and Inconvenience.” The Verge, Vox Media, 11 May 2021.
- A tweet featuring the clever TikTok video about DnD classes using a bow (via the @bluminek TikTok account):
- “Shortcast 62 – Not the Episode Title” (6 July 2018): Where Andrew discussed his time with the mobile exercise app, Zombies, Run!
- “Aiming for Whales” (28 August 2020): Where Andrew and D. Bethel first address the battle between Epic Games and Apple.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)