WAIT, WHAT 1984: Wonder Woman 1984, the hotly anticipated sequel to 2017’s good DC movie (one of a few), Wonder Woman, was released to theaters and HBO Max on Christmas Day to a lot of…discourse.
- Goldberg, Matt. “The Derided Ending of Wonder Woman Was Demanded by WB, Says Patty Jenkins.” Collider. 23 December 2020.
- As mentioned by Andrew, here is the Genesis video for, “Jesus He Knows Me,” a single off of their 1992 album, We Can’t Dance:
- “Episode 137 – Atomic Karate” (09 June 2017): When Andrew & D. talked with Mary Traverse about the original Wonder Woman.
- “The Unnaturals” (20 November 2020): D. Bethel & Andrew discuss the news that Wonder Woman 1984 will debut for no extra cost on HBO Max simultaneously with its theatrical release.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/