THE LAST FIRST: Fallout 76 continues to accidentally grab headlines or, at least, grabs headlines it doesn’t want. After a year of toiling in player complaints, bugs, and marketing schemes gone awry, the game seemed to have found a balance for those still enjoying the experience. Then Bethesda announced (and released) “Fallout First”, a premium subscription for players that would get them a whole host of goodies. In true Fallout 76 fashion, it didn’t take long for this to fall apart in big, bad ways.
- Alexandra, Heather. “Fallout 1st Is Creating A Class Divide Among Fallout 76 Players.” Kotaku. G/O Media, 28 October 2019.
- Shortcast 76 – A Sense of Place (30 November 2018): Where Andrew discusses his first impressions of Fallout 76.
- Reliable Virtual Helmets (27 September 2019): Where Andrew and D. Bethel discuss the second most recent Fallout 76 marketing disaster.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.