WEEK IN GEEK: This week, after giving a brief update on the announcement of IMDb TV’s revival of Leverage, Andrew talks about his experience playing Coldwild Games‘ delightful trading simulation game, Merchant of the Skies while D. Bethel finally got around to watching Netflix’s The Witcher.
- Episode 31 – “Post-Op Dan” (09 Jan. 2015): Where Andrew discusses his impressions of John Rogers’ post-Leverage show, The Librarians.
- Episode 36 – “Dan & Andy’s Quality Audio” (13 Feb. 2015): Where Andrew and D. Bethel talk about the pilot episode for Leverage.
- “Dicksisms” (06 Sept. 2019): Where Andrew reflects on his time looking at indie video games at the Seattle Indie Expo.
- “Starting By Starting” (03 Jan. 2020): Where Andrew talks about his initial impressions of Netflix’s adaptation of The Witcher.
- “Playing the Menu” (20 Mar. 2020): Where Andrew, inspired by the Netflix series, picks up The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt and gives it another shot.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/