WEEK IN GEEK: This week, our hosts push through the shelter at home monotony by playing video games albeit old video games. First, Andrew steps back into 2015’s The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt now that he has more context after watching the hit Netflix show, while D. Bethel is intrigued at how hard the narrative payoff will fail in the otherwise really fun Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
- Episode 69 – “Two Matching Ties” (23 October 2015): Where Andrew discusses his time with International Murder Simulator––er, I mean, Uncharted.
- Episode 76 – “Beepop” (18 December 2015): Where Andrew first dicsussed playing the very good 2D Assassin’s Creed spinoff, Assassin’s Creed Chronicle: China.
- Shortcast 65 – “Find a Cheap Show” (03 August 2018): Where D. Bethel talks about his experience playing Uncharted: Lost Legacy as well as the first Uncharted game in the series.
- “Starting By Starting” (03 January 2020): Where Andrew shares his experience with the first few episodes of Netflix’s The Witcher.
- Plante, Chris. “Shadow of the Tomb Raider‘s ‘Immersion Mode’ is a Big Missed Opportunity.” Polygon. Vox Media, 19 Sept. 2018.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/