ANNOUNCEMENEWSBLASTCAST: Instead of focusing on their respective Weeks in Geek or having an extended conversation, Andrew and D. decide to cover a lot of news that dropped this week including the trailer to season 2 of Marvel/Netflix’s Jessica Jones, 20th Century Fox’s Deadpool 2 trailer, the reveal of the video-game-based-on-a-tabletop-game-based-on-a-tabletop-card-game, Sentinels of Freedom, the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons lorebook, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, and the passing of John Mahoney.
- Episode 02 – The Clap: Where Andrew first mentions Sentinels of the Multiverse.
- Episode 34 – The Motherbox: Where Andrew plays a customized SotM game with AcrossTheBoardGames.net‘s Luke and Nicole and they talk about the experience.
- Episode 81 – Synchronized Like Color Watches: Where Andrew and D. discuss the Dungeons & Dragons Ravenloft adventure, “The Curse of Strahd.”
- Episode 83 – The F-14 in the Backyard: Where D. and Andrew talk about Deadpool‘s comic accuracy and what it means for superhero movies.
- Episode 85 – I Hardly Even Knew Me: Where D. actually sees Deadpool and talks about it.
- Episode 87 – Thunder and Lighting: Where D. plays the video game version of the Sentinels of the Multiverse card game.
- Episode 95 – Rural Judicial Sriracha: Where Andrew and D. talk about Jessica Jones.
- Jessica Jones season two trailer:
- Deadpool 2 trailer:
Evidence for Shatterstar’s appearance in this movie:
- The best/saddest tribute to John Mahoney’s death:
He was my father. I loved him. pic.twitter.com/3mGcyEMxoy
— Kelsey Grammer (@KelseyGrammer) February 7, 2018
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License