MISSING THE BULLSEYE: With the recent release of the Disney+/Marvel Studios show, Hawkeye, many saw similarities with the classic Hawkeye run by creators Matt Fraction and David Aja. It was soon revealed that, despite being a spiritual adaptation of the Fraction/Aja run, there was no compensation for those creators aside from mentions in the “Special Thanks” in the closing credits of the show. Andrew and D. Bethel investigate the questions this brings up.
- Baumgartner, Drew. “Ed Brubaker Earns More From His MCU Cameo Than From Co-Creating the Winter Soldier.” Collider, 15 Apr. 2021.
- The reply from Hawkeye artist, David Aja, that sent the internet on fire:
- “Someone Said That” (25 Sep. 2015): Where D. Bethel and Andrew discuss DC’s decision to include Bill Finger as co-creator of Batman in the credits for Gotham and Superman v. Batman: Dawn of Justice.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/