THE SUICIDE SQUAD: With Warner Bros./DC Comics’ release last week of James Gunn’s new film, The Suicide Squad, we bring on our on-the-ground-DC-correspondent, Taylor Katcher, to discuss how this movie completely saves this DC franchise after its much less successful (critically) Suicide Squad from 2015. Even Andrew liked it!
- “Almost an Andrew Sandwich” (27 January 2017): Where D. Bethel shares his thoughts about the first Suicide Squad film.
- “Close the Loop” (11 January 2019): Where D. Bethel talks about the movie, Bumblebee, and gives a few thoughts as to John Cena’s performance in it.
- “The Nature of the Gutter” (12 March 2021): Where we last had Taylor on to discuss the first Marvel-based Disney+ show, WandaVision.
- Lockyer, Margaret. “The DCEU Has One Big Advantage Over the MCU–and The Suicide Squad Flaunts It.” CBR, 11 August 2021.
- Pell, Roxie. “How Warner Bros. Will Pay Filmmakers for Movies Releasing on HBO Max.” Screen Rant, 10 January 2021.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Find Taylor on Twitter and Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)