WEEK IN GEEK: This week, Andrew watches the recent Netflix-made video game documentary series, High Score, and gets inspired to finally check out the very strange––and controversial?––game, Night Trap. D. Bethel finds serenity as the ferryman of the dead while playing Thunder Lotus Games’ Spiritfarer, a game that is a far cry from their previous games.
- Gillespie, Daniel. “New Mutants Weekend Box Office Is Biggest Since U.S. Theaters Reopened.” ScreenRant. 31 August 2020.
- Ponder, Stacie. “25 Years Later, ‘Disgusting’ Night Trap Is Incredibly Tame.” Kotaku. G/O Media, 15 August 2017.
- “Episode 107 – Spock’s Screams” (23 September 2016): Where D. Bethel discusses playing Thunder Lotus Games’ first game, Jøtun.
- “Shortcast 28 – Linguistic Bravado” (11 August 2017): Where D. Bethel discusses his time with Thunder Lotus Games’ second game (to which he contributed through Kickstarter), Sundered.
- In two of the “Dan & Rusty Video Game Power Hour” shows, D. Bethel plays a bit of Jøtun:
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)