WEEK IN GEEK: This week, Andrew takes dives into season three of Netflix’s The Travelers and ponders how it continually plays with time travel in interesting ways while D. Bethel gets educated and affected by the Netflix documentary, Struggle: The Life and Lost Art of Szukalski––a documentary about artist Stanisław Szukalski and his time trying to create a national artistic identity for Poland, his brush with nationalism, his loss of everything due to Nazi occupation, and his rediscovery by a bunch of scraggly Los Angeles underground comix makers.
Here’s the trailer for Travelers, season 3:
And here’s the trailer for Struggle: The Life and Lost Art of Szukalski:
- Episode 49 – Muting the Ambulance (15 May 2015): When Andrew talked about another Netflix original, Grace and Frankie.
- Episode 121 – Almost an Andrew Sandwich (27 Jan. 2017): Where Andrew reflected on the first season of Travelers.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License