THE YEAR THAT WAS: With the final week of the year barreling toward us, Andrew and D. Bethel decide to throw format out the window and just talk. Guided by the question, “What does 2018 make you think of?”, they veer all over the place from Fallout (of course) and learning how to code to the many-tiered beast that was ComicsGate and the panacea to that garbage with things like the new Halloween and She-Ra.
What do you think of when you think of the 2018 that was? How would you summarize this year? Let us know!
- Shortcast 46 – Wakandan Skip Fires (09 Mar. 2018): When Black Panther was discussed.
- Shortcast 57 – Fair Point, Dude (1 June 2018): When Andrew first discussed stepping into the game-development world with classes through Udemy.
- Shortcast 75 – Llamas on the Beach (23 Nov. 2018): When D. Bethel talked about the emotional impact that the new Halloween packed.
- Con Artists Episodes 1-3: Where D. Bethel and friend of the show, Kyrun Silva, talked about reading, making, and selling comics during StocktonCon 2018.
- Episodes mentioning Fallout: Instead of writing out each episode where Andrew talked about Fallout, here’s a list to all the times the game series has been mentioned in the show.
- The Cave of Adventure: A HTML5 Choose Your Own Adventure Series – Link to Andrew’s early efforts at programming a “Choose Your Own Adventure”-styled browser-based game.
- Taurus Comics, the home of comics created by Kyrun Silva.
- Rupert, Liana. “Insomniac Community Director Comments on Spider-Man’s Raimi Suit.” Comic Book. ComicBook.com, 20 Dec. 2018.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Get ahold of: Andrew – Twitter, Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License