WEEK IN GEEK: With D. Bethel back in the saddle, our hosts settle back into routine. Andrew discusses playing the forgotten entry in the Assassin’s Creed oeuvre, Assassin’s Creed Rogue, and its strange and bold narrative through-line through more than a few other AC games. D. Bethel snuck in some mobile gaming while he was supposed to be grading and fell in love with the vocational routine of the giant robo sim, Last Colossus by Game Stew.
What was your Week in Geek like this week? (Avengers: Infinity War, probably.)
- Episode 77 – That’s Not A Euphemism: Where Andrew discusses playing Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Episode 93 – The Clay Man Incident: The episode named after the Clay Man debacle from Dan & Andrew’s 7th grade art class. Thus began a friendship.
- Shortcast 18 – Magic Incarnate: Where D. Bethel is impressed by the pilot to the Starz show (now cancelled) Ash vs. The Evil Dead.
- Episode 139 – A Warm Heat: Where Andrew is also impressed by the first season of Ash vs. The Evil Dead.
- “Spotlight: The Marvel Minimum: The Four Movies to See Before ‘Avengers: Infinity War’” by Taylor Katcher.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – email@example.com, D. Bethel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License