Land Your Runabout
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
PREPARING FOR THE ICE AGE: Our hosts have a quick check-in about Twitter, and Andrew shares his early experience on the [possible] replacement, Mastodon.
FRONTIER TOWN IN THE STARS: To round out the last three weeks of Star Trek obsession, our hosts sit down to talk about the premier episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, “Emissary.”
- “It’s a Fake” (03 February 2017): Where Andrew and D. Bethel talk about the Deep Space 9 Season 6 episode, “In the Pale Moonlight.”
- “Reverent Irreverence” (17 May 2019): Where Andrew watches the Star Trek: Deep Space 9 documentary, What We Left Behind.
- “Aggressive Modulation” (04 November 2022): Where D. Bethel and Andrew share their thoughts about the series finale of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/