WEEK IN GEEK: Andrew gets caught up in the new ARG run by Paizo for its upcoming Pathfinder book, even getting involved in deciphering the obtuse and mysterious clues; D. Bethel, on the other hand, delights in the incredibly faithful (yet different!) adaptation of The Sandman on Netflix.
(00:00) Intro – Andrew check-up
(01:40) Andrew’s dive into Paizo ARG conspiracies
(12:38) D. Bethel talks about Netflix’s adaptation of The Sandman.
(35:17) Outro – She-Hulk
- The image Andrew created using the redacted image Paizo posted with a page from one of the company’s books:
- “Premature Clapulation” (19 June 2014): Where D. Bethel shares his thoughts about what makes a good adaptation.
- “The F-14 in the Backyard” (12 February 2016): Where our host talk about the ARG run by the creators of Sentinels of the Multiverse.
- “Lovecraftian Minus Tentacles” (7 April 2017): Where Andrew shares his thoughts on Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- “Non-Stop Jason” (13 November 2020): Where our hosts attempt to decipher the conspiracy (or reality) of “Umbrella Labs.” Resident Evil ARG? or legitimate medical supply company?
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)