Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THE WALKING SAD: With our hosts mostly caught up on HBO’s newest hit, The Last of Us, they dive deep into this stark and artful adaptation of the beloved video game series by Naughty Dog. Be warned that they discuss SPOILERS for the game and the show.
- “Premature Clapulation” (19 June 2014): Where D. Bethel rants about adaptations.
- “Teasing the Difference” (5 June 2015): Where D. Bethel plays The Last of Us Remastered.
- “The Sweet Beats” (30 March 2018): Where Andrew dives deep into his experience playing Fallout 4.
- “Exposure Creates Tolerance” (17 September 2021): Where D. Bethel plays The Last of Us, Part 2.
- “Reset the Doomsday Clock” (3 February 2023): Where our hosts talk about the discourse that erupted around episode 3 of HBO’s The Last of Us.
- Not that relevant, but here is the box art of the old PCRPG Andrew mentioned, Darklands:
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Mastodon, D. Bethel – Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/