RIP DCCW: In a DC-heavy episode, our hosts bring our on-the-ground-DC-correspondent, Taylor, to talk about all things DC Comics. First, it’s sad news to fans of the tv-based DC universe as it was announced that only Flash and Superman & Lois return for another season, leaving fans of, especially Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow to deal with their sorrow.
ACTUALLY DETECTIVING: Now that it has been out for awhile, our hosts and Taylor dive deep into Matt Reeves’ The Batman, analyzing not only its story and characters and actors, but also its influences and legacy.
TOO WEIRD: Before closing out the episode, our hosts and co-host take a moment to discuss the very strange trailer for Weird: The Al Yankovic Story.
- “Don’t Stop Recording” (3 July 2015): Where D. Bethel discusses his impressions of Batman: Arkham Knight.
- “Keep Calm, You’re a Warrior Princess” (1 April 2016): Where Andrew and D. Bethel discuss Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- “#CyclopsWasRight” (21 October 2016): Where D. Bethel discusses his time (at the time) playing the Batman video game by Telltale Games.
- “The Baggage of Expectation” (10 July 2020): Where our hosts discuss the departure of Ruby Rose from the role of Batwoman, and the announcement of Javicia Leslie as the new protagonist of the DC/CW show, Batwoman.
- Lang, Brent, and Matt Donnelly. “Warner Bros. Discovery Exploring Overhaul of DC Entertainment (EXCLUSIVE).” Variety, Variety Media, 14 April 2022.
- Tweet from @Mothra1996 that exposes the questionable UK subtitling on the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Blu-Ray:
- The teaser trailer for Weird: The Al Yankovic Story:
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- Social: Andrew – Twitter & Instagram, D. Bethel – Twitter & Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store or on Spotify.
- “Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod
- “District Four” by Kevin McLeod
- Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/