WEEK IN GEEK: Andrew goes back to his undergraduate roots and dives into programming with the Unity engine via the online programming courses taught through Udemy while D. Bethel updates his nostalgia with the Super NES as he plays around with Analogue’s Super Nt system.
- Episode 01 – We Don’t Know $#!&: With the show passing its 4-year anniversary, why not post here the very first episode from May 29, 2014.
- Episode 80 – Alien Control Party: Where D. and Andrew discuss the attempts made to archive video games.
- Episode 98 – Less-Impressive-Than-You-Expected No. 7: Where D. talks about the Mega Man Legacy Collection.
- Shortcast 48 – My Smokey Timbre: Where Andrew and D. more recently discuss not only archiving works but revisions and re-releases of them.
- Visit our website at forallintents.net and leave your thoughts as comments on the page for this episode.
- Join our Facebook page
- E-mail: Andrew – firstname.lastname@example.org, D. Bethel – email@example.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to and review the show on the iTunes store.
For all intents and purposes, that was an episode recap.
-“District Four” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
-“Disco Medusae” by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)*
*Tracks are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License